What is linkedIn? Why is it important for you, or your business?
Because social media is becoming an increasing part of advertising a business, it’s important to keep up with the demand for access to information. By using social media pages such as LinkedIn you can create an easy and accessible way for people to reach your page and business. This helps them find the information they’re looking for, as well as contact you easily on a professional level.
Bring your laptop or tablet for a fun and informative workshop on LinkedIn and what it can mean for your business when done correctly.
This workshop is hands-on; we will be working on your very own profile to ensure you have the correct settings and content to optimise your profile to get the best results for you and your business.
This class will teach you how social media and internet marketing applies to your business, the benefits of having a successful page, and how to use linkedIn to create such results.
No prior social media business experience is assumed, but familiarity with a personal LinkedIn profile will be helpful.
Our hands-on workshop covers:
- How to set up and optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
- Create a professional looking profile using industry keywords
- Optimising your profile for LinkedIn Search and other search engines
- How to publish content and what content works best
- How to build your network
- Etiquette and do’s and don’ts
- how to maintain your page for continuous results
Duration: 2 hours (Coffee/Tea provided)