Date(s) - 27/09/2019
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Bring your laptop or tablet for a fun and informative workshop on LinkedIn and what it means for your business.
This workshop is hands-on; we will be working on your very own LinkedIn profile.
This LinkedIn class is for you when you want to learn how social media and internet marketing applies to your business. No prior social media business experience is assumed, but familiarity with LinkedIn (a personal LinkedIn profile) will be helpful.
Our hands-on workshop covers:
- How to set up and optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
- Create a professional looking profile using industry keywords
- Optimising your profile for LinkedIn Search and other search engines
- How to publish content and what content works best
- How to build your network
- Etiquette and do’s and don’ts