Linkedin Training Perth
LinkedIn a business and employment-oriented social network that operates via websites and mobile apps. It is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs.
LinkedIn allows members (both workers and employers) to create profiles and “connections” to each other in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships. Members can use LinkedIn as free marketing channel, lead-generation and networking tool.
Bring your notebook or tablet with an internet browser for a fun and informative workshop on LinkedIn and what it means for your business.
This workshop is hands on; we are working on your very own LinkedIn profile.
This LinkedIn class is for you when you want to learn how social media and internet marketing applies to your business. No prior social media business experience is assumed, but familiarity with LinkedIn (a personal LinkedIn profile) will be helpful.
LinkedIn Training Perth – for Individuals and Businesses
Our two hour hands on workshop covers:
- How to set up and optimise your personal LinkedIn profile
- Create a professional looking profile using industry keywords
- Optimising your profile for LinkedIn Search and other search engines
- How to publish content and what content works best
- How to build your network
- Etiquette and do’s and don’ts
Only $199 + GST per person!