Switch and save, choose a dynamic VOIP phone system that supports your business with greater reliability.
What is a VOIP phone system?
Created in 1995, VOIP stands for voice over internet protocol. A phone system, which utilises internet connections to make calls instead of a regular (analog) line. The system itself is hosted in the cloud and transmits calls via the internet. Below is a diagram of the standard path a VOIP call will take.
Benefits of VOIP phones
A hosted phone system is a perfect solution for any business, be it large or small. The system is considerably less time intensive to set up and maintain. As a result, they are highly cost-effective and generally far less expensive than traditional phone systems, particularly in terms of monthly cost and maintenance. Your business will benefit from:
- Speed of deployment (systems fully functioning within 24 hours)
- No large initial costs for hardware
- Fixed monthly cost
- No costs for additional users, admin or maintenance (covered in the service agreement)
- System flexibility (can be used to work from home or anywhere)
- Feature rich at no additional cost
- Scale capacity up or down with speed and ease
- Disaster proof
Our VOIP phone solution
We host considerable experience deploying VOIP and traditional phone systems. A quick assessment of your current phone bill will quickly identify whether or not a VOIP system will save you money. The team can even suggest whether your traditional system can be improved from a cost perspective. Our solution includes:
- Cost analysis of your current phone system
- Fixed fee VOIP phone system
- End-to-end full managed system from set up to support
- Updates and changes take effect immediately
- Can establish SIP trunks to create unlimited calling capabilities
Why choose us?
We understand IT supports the foundation of business operations that are fast, effective and scalable. Despite their importance, they are a topic that puzzle most business owners. That’s why we’ve established high-quality infrastructure and personnel that deliver cost-effective and efficient VOIP solutions.
Our local presence providing ongoing support when you need it most.
Contact us to save on your phone system today.