Host One offers enterprise class cloud computing services, utilising VMware’s vCloud, Microsoft’s Hyper-V and Citrix’s XENServer, running both Windows and Linux guests. Provisioning a new host can take as little as just a few minutes and you can scale up and down as your needs require – with no lock in contracts.
With locations in both Perth and Sydney, Host One can provide an excellent level of service to Australian based customers, as well as customers located overseas.
Here’s some reasons why you should consider Host One for your visualised, cloud based infrastructure:
- 100% Australian Cloud – your data stays in Australia with local, contactable support.
- Run your essential business applications.
- Reduce capital intensive infrastructure investment in IT equipment.
- Backup, disaster recovery, mail and web services available.
- Secure environment to protect your most valuable asset.
- Geographic locations across Australia to house multiple instances of your corporate network.
- No lock In contracts – our job is to keep you satisfied.