What is Google Shopping?
Google Shopping ads (or Product Listing ads) are a standard feature on many Google search results. This means the reach of a Shopping ad is huge, and can be as targeted as you like. If your Google product ad (with its details and price) is listed and appropriately bid to the right shoppers, your customers will see you. Google Shopping Management Perth – we can help! From there shoppers have the details in front of them to make informed buying decisions before they click through to your website.
Australians spent $37.3 billion on online shopping in 2018.
Why do you need Google Shopping?
We all know that good ad campaigns result in successful product sales. And that goes for online shopping too. However setting up your products and their bidding structure is a tricky challenge.
68% of Australians shop online and this trend is only going up.
More and more people are choosing to shop online than actually stepping outside to visit a retail shop. In fact, 4 out of 10 people buy products from eCommerce stores at least once a month. So it’s vital that your shop is a level competitor on this ever-changing playing field to reach the consumers in your market.
Google Shopping and Adwords work together, and when well-optimised, will show your products in the relevant search results that lead to clicks and a sale.
Google Shopping ads are one of the leading traffic sources that can give you the ultimate edge.
The best thing about Google Shopping is that you only pay for results. If you make a sale through Google Shopping, you pay a fee. Otherwise, it’s free.
Google Shopping ads can be more cost effective than other ads as you only need enter the product data once, and Google will then run your ads for you without you needing to revisit time and time again.
How we can help with your Google Shopping Management
We’ll assist you to develop the best bidding strategies to find a successful balance between bidding too low (your ads won’t show up), or bidding too high (no or slim profit margins).
We will also integrate Google Shopping with your eCommerce store to directly import into the Google Merchant Centre (shopping account).
We’re experts across the Google platforms and are ready to help you maximise results with the following services:
- Campaign creation and configuration
- Keyword research including negative keywords
- Product listing
- Feed optimisation, scheduling and strategy
- Management, maintenance and fixes
Contact us to talk about Google Shopping Management Perth- let us set up your Google Shopping and draw upon our experience to master this often-confusing platform.
What is Woo Commerce?
The WooCommerce plugin is the best and most seamless way to transform your WordPress website into a fully functional e-commerce store. Currently the most popular e-commerce platform on the web with upwards of 70 million downloads, WooCommerce is free and open source, requires no annual licensing while providing feature-rich options that cover the majority of a user’s requirements.
Why is it so popular?
Benefits abound with WooCommerce… Here are some reasons it is by far the most popular and widely-used eCommerce plugin right now:
- It’s free: All you have to do is download the plugin. Great for those just getting started, with little capital to spare!
- User-friendly: Anyone can easily learn how to edit, modify or extend the code. By no means do you have to be an expert developer to launch your own store. Add all kinds of different functionalities to your online store without a background in tech.
- It works across multiple devices, including both mobile and desktop.
- Fully secure: WooCommerce’s POS is regularly updated, meaning it will stay compatible with updated versions of WordPress. In other words, you won’t have to worry about security issues. WooCommerce is backed by Automattic, a billion dollar company with the resources to ensure your store is secure.
- Easily customisable: You can have full control over how your store looks. WooCommerce has over 30 themes for you to choose from. Get busy experimenting with different colous and styles until you find something that suits your brand perfectly!
How can we help with WooCommerce on your website?
At Host One, we have plenty of experience when it comes to helping clients with turning their websites into intuitive, beautiful online stores.
We will handle everything for you from start to finish. From installing the plugin, configuring the look and feel of the site, through to managing product inventory, setting up payment gateways and assisting with any data migration. When you need ongoing support and a place to call for ongoing advice or assistance we are only a phone call away.