The Cloud and Its Benefits
In simple terms, Cloud Computing services allow for the delivery of computing resources over the Internet and without the need for a local server. These resources include data storage, database management, and computing power.
With the Cloud, you have the advantages of flexibility in your resourcing, the tools for constant creativity and innovation, and the lower operating costs that come with economies of scale.
How can we help?
Host One offers enterprise class cloud computing services, utilising VMware’s vCloud, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix Hypervisor, running both Windows and Linux guests. Flexible options with Host One allow you to scale up and down as your needs require – with no lock-in contracts. Regardless of where your business is based, in Australia or elsewhere, the process of provisioning a new host can take as little as just a few minutes.
Here are some reasons you should consider Host One for your visualised, cloud-based infrastructure:
- 100% Australian Cloud – your data stays in Australia with local, contactable support.
- Run your essential business applications.
- Reduce capital intensive infrastructure investment in IT equipment.
- Backup, disaster recovery, mail and web services available.
- Secure environment to protect your most valuable asset.
- Geographic locations across Australia to house multiple instances of your corporate network.
- No lock-in contracts – our job is to keep you satisfied.